[tabi] Fw: starmetro info

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:09:00 -0400

Here is a message Sila sent to me. Not sure where she got the info though. I find it interesting that Star metro has such stats available. I guess they get them from the fair boxes and sales of bus passes but if the disabled fair and seniors pay the same, how do they determine between the two. That said not counting the regular riders approximately 14.3 percent of riders could be disenfranchised and most certainly some of the other riders.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sila Miller" <MillerSi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>