<T34 Rulez> Re: hi

  • From: Ujwala Kidiyur <ujwala_kidiyur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:08:01 -0800 (PST)

HI!!!!
good that ppll have settled down, finally....
CK, all the best but wat the hell r u doin these days??? dont tell me u r
hatchin eggs over there...
hey Shaleen! i miss walkin with u.. where on earth r u put up these days??

alrite , now all of u who have their cell phone numbers changed . plz mail
them.. also, the ones in Chennai seem to be sleepin..... hey, wake up n smell
the coffee....

i should tell u guys wat i did in blore in those precious moments i got...
netime in life u get to chance to bungee jump , u should try it... its the most
amazin feelin.. absolutely fantastic... u dont have to worry bout safety ... i
took the forward jump..i.e. u jump lookin down, head first n not backwards...
after u jump, u first oscillate for sometime n then fall freely... my
instructor thru the jump was a very smart Dutch guy who had more than a 1000
jumps to his credit along with some other personal records....it was good
yappin with him ... by the way, i DID NOT float... dont mind  doin it again...
actually waitin for it in mumbai...

alrite, me shall go now.... my number's changed to 9892562226... keep msgin....

have a nice time ....

cheers..

Ujju.

shaleen mathur <m_shaleen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello ppl,
so everybody is settled in their base branches, good.
i hav been posted in Noida-2, today being a holiday, i will be reporting there
tomorrow.
well CK, ur leaving has come as a big shock, neway BEST WISHES for whatever you
do. atleast u decided not to suffer, CHEERS. hey what bout the bond, pls tell
me.
hey Vikram, how many per dya now????????
please all of you send ur new nos, i havent taken ne new connection right now,
will send my new no as soon as i hav one.
Hey prahat of t33 and patel of t36 hav been shifted to delhi, who else ne idea.
wht about puspa nd ankit nd others.
Ujjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, i heard u went for bungee jumping, did u fall
of floated down :)
poor CAT ppl got screwed, but sheetal is happy, she didnt perform well. Hey
Anil bewarsi what about u dear?
oh such a long mail, i hope u ppl are not bored.
bye
take care
shaleen ;)

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo!Messenger

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now