<T34 Rulez> Re: hi

  • From: Anil Kumar <anilkumarravindran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:18:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody,

Since this is my first mail to the group, the opening line was polite....expect
'Dear dagars' the next time around!! Anyways, I'm at Chennai....Tidel's a nice
place....I haven't yet been allocatred a cubicle, so I spend most of my time in
the library (for the more curious among you, the library in Tidel is nowhere
near as good as the one at TVM....in ALL respects, if you get what I mean ;) )

Hey, Pranay, CK, Keshav, Praveen, thanx a LOT for akll the help with my luggage
and bike (the bike's perfect, thanx to you guys).

That's it for now, I guess....Pranay, the CR's in my project....and guess what?
My tech group connection continues....Bharthi and I are in the same project :))

That's it for now, I guess....keep smiling, ppl

Anil

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".