<T34 Rulez> Hi all

  • From: keshav raj <keshav_raj_us@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 06:48:57 -0800 (PST)

hi friends..
missing u ppl alot,it seems golden moments of my life
are over now...but we ppl will meet again(dont get
disheartened),get ready with another song(in Tamil).

C.K. your news is really shocking..i know u deserve
much more than this..wish u all the best.

i am here in gg1 center in the same project,same team.
lots of things have changed here now...

very unfortunate thing is,no one in my center is from
t34 except pranay and he is also trying to go to noida
centre...
friday i got leave from my PL.ppl here are ready to
put things on my shoulder very soon..most prob will be
on work monday onwards...

missing u

keshav raj

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".