<T34 Rulez> Hi all

  • From: keshav prasad <keshavprasadhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:25:46 -0700 (PDT)

First of all a BIG Hello to each and everyone and Congratulations on completing
1 year of work. Great to hear that you are all doing very well. Three Cheers to
Shaleen and Poornima for their excellent e-mail's to the group. I was really
glad reading through the entire mails. I did end up reading both of them
twice... :)

Well, you people have said it all....but i still have one thing to say.....T34
RULES!!! and the time we spent together during training will never be
forgotten. (Wonder how many times this statement has been repeated in our group
and similar messages in all the other TCS groups...T33,32....etc.,).

For those of you who dont know what I am up to these days.... I did not get a
good score in GATE. So, couldnt get into any of the good intitutes for MTech. I
had come to IIT Chennai once...for interview..(didnt get through, maybe again
because of low GATE score). So, I have joined a company called iGATE Gloabal
Solutions over here in Bangalore. Work is on Java and pretty allright. Have to
see what comes next...!!

GOOD Wishes for all of you, and Keep mailing..
I have included Shaleen's yahoo id in CC field fearing Configuration problems ;)

Cya Bye!!

With Regards,
Keshav Prasad