<T34 Rulez> hi rox...

  • From: narayana swamy <narayana_swamyp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:54:18 -0800 (PST)

hi everybody!

               Happy RAMJAN to all of u.

how r the things going? i felt very happy by seeing ur mails to the group.
thanks to vikram for creating the group. here we are under nortel specific
training. after the training we have to write an exit-test ( here also). and we
have to get above 70% in that exam. then only we will be allocated into
projects. the employees said that it may not be possible to get a transfer
within a short period. because we will be trained in nortel specific
technology, so as to reduce the training to freshers. we r still staying in
hotel. we searching for an accommodation near the officce.

         i was really shocked by seeing CK's mail. and i wish you( CK ) all the
best for whatever he do.

         and specia wishes(Ramjan) to our CR ( People's Poornima).

take care and do mailing.

BYE

Narayana Swamy

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".