<T34 Rulez> Hello....

  • From: Vikram Ramakrishnan <ramakrishnan_vikram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: t34rox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:13:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys n gals,

was really surprised to c lot of mails in the group, keep this moving like
this...i'm still waiting to get a place to park my ass and a comp to check
mails !!!.. seems it'll take another month or so for things to settle down..

gr8 to hear that u ppl are settling down.. all the best for guys in nortel do
well...

hey ujju,
missin u real bad, nobody to tell me little johny jokes... and nobody to share
my comments.. wud have been nice if me u and pranay wud have been in the same
base branch.. :-((...

beta shaleen,
masti karo.. bahut jaldi hi woh mail likh dunga chinta mat karo...

Hi bhuddi,
CAT ka chuna lag gaya na???.. bahut padthi thi na wahan.. dekha kya hua.. isi
ke liye itne sare trips miss kiye the tune??.. ab seek le.. jab mouka milta hai
enjoy karne ka tab kar lena chahiye... samji...

hi pranay bhai.
then hoz life?.. how was ur trip to hyd.. did u convey my hi to her??? wat did
she say?.. keep on mailin.. i'll mail u later since poori(maan) came to my mind
when i started writing to u :-)) so will write to her..

hi poori,
tnx for the mail.. u know  if u had typed some 20 more lines to tht mails.. i
wud have started crying..anyway will come to tidel to meet YOU today...

think this mail has grown enuf.. so rest in next...

Enjoy,
Vikram.

My Software  Never has any  BUGS ..It only develops some  Random Features

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

"Successful people are not the ones who cross the first hurdle first,
But are the ones who cross the last hurdle first".