[swag] Re: Summary of Submission Guidelines

  • From: "Chris Zaragoza" <czaragoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:23:02 -0400

Well I have to say I more agree with the high quality less requirements aim
than the "we take any old crap you want to scribble down as long as it's
original and not pornographic" bit....

Just seems that if I was looking for artwork for my game and I found a site
making claims to be the end all answer to this need and it was 75% crap I'd
look elsewhere from then on.