[SS2S-Main] Re: SV: Re: Sugar Shot Weekly Activity Report - Dec.16-20, 2013

  • From: flint hapirat <flinthapirat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 00:14:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jeppe
Sounds right.
Powder form is ay too volatile to ignite a grain.
You need to compress it. I used 5% NC laqour: 5gr pingpong balls  in 100ml
acetone (water free acetone is a must!!!)
I mixed it with the powder to get a nice paste, poured the paste on parchment
paper and cut it into tiny little cubes (around 2mm-3mm OD).
These never let me down. If I see the ematch ignite - the  motor roar is sure
to come... ;)
And yes... e-matches do tend to be problematic from time to time even if you
are sure they are perfectly set... ;)

Cheers,
Flint
http://www.pyrosystems.com/flint/