[studiorecorder] Re: wish list

  • From: "Sheila Winther" <sheila.winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 08:10:01 -0700

Wow, you guys are too techy for me. Thanks for your input, but I need something
very simple so I can teach my 40 volunteers (some that have little or no
computer experience)how to use the tool.  We are only using the mute feature
for post record edits. Things like mouth clicks, page turns, breath noise...
it is just tedious to have to go to the drop down menu to access the mute
feature.

Sheila Winther
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Idaho Commission for Libraries