[studiorecorder] Re: sound card recording

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "maryemerson" for DMARC)
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 06:37:36 -0700

I wasn't happy with Audacity when I explored it. I was discouraged because I couldn't find a manual, as I could with Studio Recorder. I don't intend to start a debate; this isn't the place for it. Rather, I'll say that SR is well worth the money, and the way it works makes a great deal of sense to me. Having used it for over ten years, and purchased it when it came out fifteen years ago, it's well worth the money; it took five years to get around to starting to learn it; I was just too busy with a hectic schedule at work, etc. I'm a fan forever! There are functions I wish it had, but it's always met my needs for podcasting and other audio editing.

Mary