[studiorecorder] Re: recording skype

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:18:58 -0400

I wouldn't think anything would work, because Skype is actually using
the sound card as a telephone. So, you can't send one thing to Skype,
and another thing to any recorder. Of course people have this working,
so there must be a way. One way that would work would be to use two
sound cards.

Rob Meredith

>>> contactme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/27/06 09:33PM >>>
Hi,

I tried total recorder and no joy.

Do you have..... screeeeeeeeech!

Hmmm, I just realised as I was typing this, this list is not for
total recorder questions.

Sowary bout dat chief.

At 06:57 PM 6/27/2006 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi,
>As far as I know, unless you have a program like Virtual Audio Cable,
Studio
>Recorder can not record audio which is coming out of your sound card,
from
>your computer.  For that, please investigate a program called Total
>Recorder.  I think their URL is www.totalrecorder.com
>Jayson.

6/27/2006

>--