[studiorecorder] Re: Question about using control arrows for scrubbing.

  • From: "Harry Brown" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wd8oep2464" for DMARC)
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:50:52 -0400

Hi Neal,
If you are using jaws, scrubbing can only be done with the control f12 keys. That takes you forward in the file, and control f11 takes you backwards.
My thanks to Jamie, who is also on this list, for that tip, which was on his demonstration of SR
Control right arrow will not work with jaws.
Harry

On 8/29/2016 9:54 AM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Hi All. Up until now, I have only used the arrow keys for scrubbing, but I decided to play around with the control arrow keys and here is what I have found that seems to either be a problem, or Neal doesn’t know what he is doing.

When I hold down the control key and arrow forward until I hear the beginning of the very next word, I seem to be somewhat further from that word than when I use the arrow keys alone and go until I hear the first part of the word. I have looked in the settings menu at the general page and scrubbing. There are several things I can change, but it doesn’t appear that I can change how close to the word I can get with control arrow keys. What am I doing wrong?

Neal