[studiorecorder] Re: Pricing

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:24:36 -0400

Fred:

The upgrades are free.  This is true for all of our software, not just
Studio Recorder.  There has been no talk of increasing the price, but
someone did ask if it was going to decrease, thus the reason for my
reply.  Periodically, all products are evaluated and adjusted
accordingly, but this one has not changed.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206