[studiorecorder] Re: Purchasing SR Online

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:34:01 -0400

Tim:

The Electronic version (D-03600-ED) cannot be purchased online.  You
will need to call by phone and we can take your credit card information
for that purchase.  Once the card has been charged, we can email you the
registration code you will need.

You can call:

1-502-895-2405

Ask for the Sales Department.

Sincerely,

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/29/06 01:12AM >>>
Hi,

I've been trying pretty hard to purchase Studio Recorder via the
website, but am not having much luck.

When I go to the quick order screen and enter the supposed online
version catalogue number, I get an error

The order number I've pasted is D-03600-ED

So, then I went to the search engine, and searched for SR, but ....
only the CD version is listed, and is automatically added to
my shopping cart.

I don't want the CD version, since I'm in Australia, and don't want to
waste money on shipping.

Any suggestions or pointers on what I need to do, would be much
appreciated.

Regards
Tim

Tim Noonan
Tim Noonan Consulting Pty Ltd: Excellence in Accessibility and
Usability
+61 419 779 669
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.timnoonan.com.au