[studiorecorder] Purchasing SR Online

  • From: "Tim Noonan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:12:50 +1000

Hi,

I've been trying pretty hard to purchase Studio Recorder via the website, but
am not having much luck.

When I go to the quick order screen and enter the supposed online version
catalogue number, I get an error

The order number I've pasted is D-03600-ED

So, then I went to the search engine, and searched for SR, but .... only the CD
version is listed, and is automatically added to
my shopping cart.

I don't want the CD version, since I'm in Australia, and don't want to waste
money on shipping.

Any suggestions or pointers on what I need to do, would be much appreciated.

Regards
Tim

Tim Noonan
Tim Noonan Consulting Pty Ltd: Excellence in Accessibility and Usability
+61 419 779 669
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.timnoonan.com.au