[studiorecorder] Re: Pricing

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:18:44 -0400

I really don't think there will be an increase, but I also very much
doubt there will be a decrease in the price.

>>> ploba@xxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:22:47 PM >>>
Hi. As much as I agree with the current price, I am against its
increase.
To be honest with you APH guys, there is something in your marketing
strategy I don't really understand; why have you allowed to upgrade
Studio
Recorder for nothing for so long? I use your product pretty much
everyday
and as many others, I believe, I wouldn't mind paying some form of a
reasonably priced software maintenance agreement fee or so, but don't
get
crazy, have some understanding of less fortunate guys among your
customers.
Perhaps, Window-Eyes sell-system could be beneficial for some group of
people if implemented to distribute SR.
Just few thoughts.
Pawel.

>>> sheila.winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, June 28, 2006
3:25:32
PM >>>
Not to mention all the free upgrades.  For our purpose of recording
Talking Books, it was the very best software at the very best price.
Thanks APH.

****Note New E-mail Address and Organization Name*****
Sheila Winther
Volunteer Services Coordinator