[studiorecorder] Re: A Few Questions

  • From: Sheila Winther <Sheila.Winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:10:39 -0600

Neal, what do you mean by "celebrate"?

Sheila Winther
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Idaho Commission for Libraries
325 West State Street
Boise, Idaho  83702
208-639-4169
208-334-2150
www.libraries.idaho.gov

Volunteers are Everyday Heroes

From: studiorecorder-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:studiorecorder-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Skutchan
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 2:07 PM
To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [studiorecorder] Re: A Few Questions

And the nice thing is that if the file is not so quiet, you can celebrate the
file by pressing the P key.
On Mar 20, 2012, at 3:58 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Hi, there is another way as well, especially if you are using spoken audio.  If
you have a reasonably quiet spoken audio file with appropriate pauses between
sentences and paragraphs, pressing the down arrow will take you to the next
point of quiet quiet audio that might be a separation between these gramatic
structures.  Even if the file is not so quiet, down arrow will often work quite
well.  By the way, up arrow does the same thing in reverse.

Neal