[studiorecorder] Re: A Few Questions

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:56:08 -0500

That's certainly a harder way to delete than other ways that are available.
As has been said earlier, using left bracket and right bracket to enclose
the part of the file you want to delete is much easier.  Also, holding down
the shift key when you press the delete key will guarantee that there will
be no popping sound where the pieces of the file are joined together.  This
does a tiny fade out and in where they are joined.  You can't hear it, but
it makes the sound mmore smooth.

Neal