[studiorecorder] Re: A Few Questions

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:56:41 -0400

Hi Larry,
2 things:
1.  Thank you so much for the info about using the bracket keys for selecting
audio!
2. I know this is off topic, however, I cannot thank you enough for the
bookport desktop that's coming out!
I left you a message a few months ago, about editing audio files, and my oh my,
what a great recorder this is gonna be!
Those who do professional recordings, and those who just want to record things
like notes, lectures, things off the radio, you name it, will be able to do
some real awesome editing!
I cannot thank you enough Larry, for letting me have access on this recorder to
do some great editing!
I do have 1 question though:
1. Does it have a plug for an AC adapter, so I can use it here at home with AC,
and not have to use the batteries, accept when I am out on the road doing
recordings?
Harry