specurtin-committee Re: photos

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:19:31 +0800

I think thats good Ziad. It was decided during the meeting that we'd get a
table. Any word on whether SPEWA is willing to sponsor our tables?

For the ball table, dont forget to invite Mofazzal.

I guess we all forgot about this morning; it was quite a while ago. I've
sent Lisa and Brian our sincere apologies.

Winston