specurtin-committee Re: photos

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:44:14 +0000

Hi All

We will be getting a table for the spe ball. For those who would like to come
please let us know asap so we can make arrangement to get tickets.They are $70
each. Also, we would like to invite Brian, Lisa and Gemma on our table on
behalf of the committee for their help. They are also not too happy with us
giving we missed the meeting this morning.

Ellie agrees with me on this. Opinions people?

Thanks

Ziad Zammar - Sponsorship Coordinator
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/ziad-zammar/13/935/171