[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear family

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 15:59:50 GMT

Yes, and there are also further unintended consequences for the Obama take over
gang.

We now have the greatest number of military personal with combat experience in
the history of the country. (I too was stunned when this statistic came out.)

I dare say the majority of these are patriots who won't lie down for a Robert
Mugabe style dictatorship in this country. And with the experience of being
under fire and a high competency in weapons and tactics, their "gun ownership"
will make it very difficult for the Obama thugs to cow them into submission,
not to mention trying to confiscate their weapons.

I also find very interesting the escalating dismissal of senior military
leadership under one guise or another.  What's that all about?

JS
Amazing Sleep Secret
If you have trouble falling or staying asleep, try this weird trick.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/510e899049151990233bst02vuc