[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear family

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 10:35:04 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
I wouldn't bet the farm on that. History has shown over and over again that
trained soldiers do what they are told, no matter how wrong it is, or how much
it is against their personal beliefs. Same with cops.

If anything all that combat experience is a proving ground to identify the most
obedient and/or psychopathic soldiers. That might also answer your question
about the dismissal of senior military leadership. It's no coincidence that
those who have been dismissed have criticized Obama.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government
take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry
Ford