[sparkscoffee] Re: Marxism: Enemy of monogamy and the nuclear family

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 15:08:51 -0500 (EST)

RR The combat comic book reader
I thought the biggest problem returning servicemen face is
getting jobs? The 2nd biggest problem is PMDS requiring
shrink service? Do you remember a previous post that the
VA reported that an average of 22 vetrans are committing
suicide every day? Combat experience is driving our military
nuts especially so because of the stupid reasons we are at
war which we are not winning and putting us into massive
debit. Man o man, stop reading those comic books. Where
the hell did you get the info that senior military leadership
are being dissmissed for criticizing Obama? Exactly what
is the criticizim?

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/3/2013 11:35:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

JS,
I  wouldn't bet the farm on that. History has shown over and over again
that  trained soldiers do what they are told, no matter how wrong it is, or how
much  it is against their personal beliefs. Same with cops.

If anything  all that combat experience is a proving ground to identify the
most obedient  and/or psychopathic soldiers. That might also answer your
question about the  dismissal of senior military leadership. It's no
coincidence that those who  have been dismissed have criticized Obama.

-RR