[sparkscoffee] Re: Gun Control Exposed in 47 Seconds

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:57:28 -0400

DR and everyone else
My lady friend tells me that a few days ago she saw something on TV that
indicated that there was
something fishy about the video taping of the 2nd, Jewish correspondent'd
beheading? Has anybody seen
anything that might indicate that the beheading was faked? There is always
a slight possibility that it
or both was faked, believe it or not?

Comrade B

In a message dated 9/8/2014 7:19:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

DR
You give RR credit for a brilliant post. Do you believe the beheading of
that Jewish reporter was faked?

Comrade B

In a message dated 9/8/2014 3:19:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n1ea@xxxxxxxx writes:

Comrade,

Give RR credit for a brilliant  post.

I cannot believe a Jew who knows what Hitler did and how  made the Jews
surrender their weapons would ever be for giving the  government power over his
life.

Sure people with guns kill  people, but governments with guns kill many
more.

73

DR

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Redacted sender _Sblumen123@aol.com_
(mailto:Sblumen123@xxxxxxx)  for DMARC <_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_
(mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

RR
Another example of swallowing hook, line & sinker of every nut he  can
stumple over.

Comrade B

In a message dated 9/7/2014 9:56:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_ristad@sprynet.com_ (mailto:ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx)  writes:

If  you are for gun control, then you are not against guns, because the
guns  will be needed to disarm people. So it's not that you are anti-gun.
You'll need the police's guns to take away other people's guns. So you  are
very
pro-gun, you just believe that only the Government (which is,  of course,
so reliable, honest, moral and virtuous) should be allowed to  have guns.

There is no such thing as gun control. There is  only centralizing gun
ownership in the hands of a small, political elite  and their minions.

- Stefan  Molyneux