[sparkscoffee] Re: Gun Control Exposed in 47 Seconds

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:51:31 -0400

JS
To make us and the world look like stupid schmucks where there is a .001%
possibility of being true.

Comrade B

In a message dated 9/10/2014 1:52:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

To believe that ISIS faked the beheadings requires you to believe that
they are respectful of human life. There is too much evidence to the contrary.
So  why would they even bother to fake it?

JS