[sparkscoffee] Re: America's Obesity Epidemic Hits The Military: 1 in 5 Recruits "Too Fat To Fight"

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 14:17:05 -0400 (EDT)

Lee
Well said, I looked at it humorously, not the way you did. The only good war
was WW!!. I totally agree
with you. The latest is Ukraine, many of whom fought on Hitler's side. It is
crazy them saying they fought
against Hitler and the USSR at the same time when the Russian's was fighting so
desperately.

Comrade B