[sparkscoffee] Re: America's Obesity Epidemic Hits The Military: 1 in 5 Recruits "Too Fat To Fight"

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:28:30 -0700

I dont think it's unpatriotic to not want to participate in a "war" that our country should not have been involved in. In my view, our involvment in Viet Nam was just such an action. They were in what could be called a revolution and we had no right to take sides militarily. It is one of our duties as citizens to keep our government within the bounds of the constitution..

Unfortunately for me, I wasnt aware of this obligation while I "served".

Lee

On 5/29/2014 10:12 AM, (Redacted sender sblumen123@xxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Lee
So much for patriotisim in America.