[sopvid] Re: TAX EXEMPTION FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY

  • From: "johnakwalu@xxxxxxxxx" <johnakwalu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:31:24 +0000

Dear friends renewing the certificate of tax exemption is of no use.  the
council's composition is questionable. Boardroom appointments which are not
competative  Currently there  is no board of trustees meaning no official
business can go on. The disabled lawyers should also be ready to extend a hand
of probono repressentation since some of these issues may require judicial
interventions. But let' We should raise these issues with the comission of
gender and equality and commission of administrative justice [obudsman]