[sonarblindbeta] Re: How do I kill the event list view in X.3?

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 19:30:36 -0500

Sorry. Just saw this. I'll let you know.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2015, at 6:56 PM, Rishi D Mack <cgrm20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Press alt+1 to go back to track pane.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Gibbs
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 7:12 PM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sonarblindbeta] How do I kill the event list view in X.3?

Guys,
I haven't received my copy of JAWS 16 yet. However, I have some vision and
was messing around with X.3. Can someone reminded me of how to Close a view,
such as the event list view, after having put it on the screen for a given
track? Let us say that I opened the event list and now wish to close it
without closing the entire project. CTRLF4 does not seem to do this. That
keystroke closes a given project while leaving X.3 itself open. So, what is
the recipe?

Sent from my iPhone