[sonarblindbeta] How do I kill the event list view in X.3?

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 18:12:34 -0500

Guys,
I haven't received my copy of JAWS 16 yet. However, I have some vision and was
messing around with X.3. Can someone reminded me of how to Close a view, such
as the event list view, after having put it on the screen for a given track?
Let us say that I opened the event list and now wish to close it without
closing the entire project. CTRLF4 does not seem to do this. That keystroke
closes a given project while leaving X.3 itself open. So, what is the recipe?

Sent from my iPhone