[sonarblindbeta] Re: How do I kill the event list view in X.3?

  • From: "Rishi D Mack" <cgrm20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 07:48:06 -0400

cool

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Gibbs
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 2:39 PM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sonarblindbeta] Re: How do I kill the event list view in X.3?

I was one of David Pinto's beta testers for Kate talking. I am not a programmer. But I am thorough when it counts. So, as soon as I have JFW16 installed and running, I will be a more productive assets in this entire enterprise.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2015, at 12:07 PM, Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 02 May 2015 11:45:56 -0500, you wrote:

Feel free to take advantage of the fact that I can see. Ask me questions and if I can see what's going on, I'll tell you what I know.

Kevin, you and John should definitely be joining forces now. In fact,
I'm kind of surprised it hasn't already happened. I'm sure he'll see
messages about this and get in touch with you forthwith. The
accessibility tag team is on!