[smee] Re: Parchments!

  • From: "Jon Fisher" <fisher_jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 05:34:32 +0000

 SMEE: Yes, I may not be there on Sunday, but we'll see.    As to parchments
again, please turn them in and get the xp for them!  If you turn them in to
Illusionist Jerup (white robed little person on the end of one of the lower
floors in the library), then you get a chanter spell.  I currently have:
Arcane Rune Boggle Rune of Zebuxoruk Beckon Pacification Word of Morell So
ifyou get any of these, just bazaar them and make a few plat.  Some sell in
the hundreds, many for 10 to 20 plat.  There are 14 others I am looking for.
  Big Note:  Hak is getting up there too: (So, what spells do you need?)
Entropilatus 59th Level Enchanter Zero XP and racing for KEI!
Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month*.
[1]*Depending on the local service providers in your area.

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2731??PS=