[smee] Parchments!

  • From: "Jon Fisher" <fisher_jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:39:02 +0000

SMEE:

For all of you who have been gathering Ethereal parchments (or Spectral
parchments), we need lots of them.  I plan on pausing at 60 for some AA
points, but will probably hit 61 after some prodding due to the vast
improvement on mez capability.  However, I really would like to enjoy each
level and I do get a new mez at level 59.

Back to topic:  save all ethereals please, even if you don't need the spells
yet, or can buy some of them.  Many are not for sale in bazaar or are quite
rare and expensive.  So far, I have collected six of the TWENTY spells I
needfor levels 61 and 62.  I anticipate picking up more parchments, but if
you have any and don't cast spells, keep the casters in mind.

Umm, one more thing.  I have said it in SMEE-chat, so I am repeating
myself...but I really want the right side of pg. 118 of Yaeth's Compendium.
This is the last piece of four that I need to make a try at researching
Speedof the Brood, which is group haste and attack buff (same as the epic
effect).  Very nice for our group.  If you see it for 2k or less.  Pick it
upif able and I will reimburse you.  Thanks again.

One last note.  After one month of sending tells (to nearly every listed
Gnome on the server) , I was able to complete a player crafted robe with
Spell Haste 3.  This robe can only be Gnome crafted and requires 250+ for
trivial.  I finally got a Gnome illusionist to try it (Nilzera was only
level231 at the time, with a Geerlock device makin him about 243
effectively).  The attempt was successful.  The significant precombines
were:

Research:  ME!  At level 200 I am a triple grand master.  So, if you need
anyresearch done, I believe I can do that for other classes as well, we can
try it.  The combine was with a piece of a page that is normally used to
makethe KEI spell!  So, it was an expensive combine, but successful.

Smithing: Darqlili !! awesome, although most of those combines were low
hundreds and easy for her.

Tailoring: Darqlili !!! This time it trivialed at 187, which is quite high
for tailors.  She made it first try, which was good since the combine
involved a few hundred plat of items and included forraged stuff.  Thanks
again.

Fishing:  Yes, I, Jon Fisher, am a Grand Master Fisher!  I made great use of
this skill in Ak Anon and got the necessary Clockwork Koi to make the
essenceused in the smithing of the needle...

The big one:  Tailoring 250+ for the Robe of Intellect.  The combine
requiresa robe pattern, which is obtainable only by Gnomes, from this uppity
guy in Ak Anon.  So, Nilzera went and grabbed it for me, with some quick
directions.  The combine was a few thousand plat risk...successful and the
result you see below:

Robe of Intellect  [IMG][1] Weight: 0.0 Size: TINY Slot: CHEST AC: +11 Sta:
+4 Cha: +8 Int: +11 Cold Resist: +10 Magic Resist: +10 HP: +20 Mana: +30
Classes: Wizard Magician Enchanter Necromancer Races: All Races
Slot 1: Type 1 Last updated: Mon Aug 25 22:35:19 2003
[IMG][2]Focus Effect: Spell Haste III[3]
1: Increase Spell Haste by 15%
2: Limit: Max Level(60)
3: Limit: Spell(Complete Healing excluded)
4: Limit: Min Casting Time(3.00 sec)
5: Limit: Effect(Percentage Heal excluded)

Entropilatus

GM Jeweler

GM Researcher

GM Fisher!

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage
today! [4]

--- Links ---
   1 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/itemhelp.html
   2 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=2341