[smee] Re: Parchments!

  • From: "steenhoek" <steenhoek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:17:37 -0600

>everyone, which probably means POJ basement or maybe another tier1 plane;
>I don't think we have the damage absorption to take a POD courtyard group
>(which is decent XP) and if Tae levels we might even consider yard trash
>in a tier 2 plane, but they hit VERY hard.
-->VPutz

I will be on Sunday.  My time has become even more premium here and as I
change jobs in a month will get even more so.  While I will try to get on
from time to time, you will probably only see me on Sundays...not that I
have been on much lately anyways.  With that said, and compared to everyone
else, my leveling days are probably over.  As I fall behind, even more than
I already am, you should probably consider counting on one of the other
tanks to be MA in order to hit the places you want to hit.  I have no
problem providing back up support where i can.  As always, I am open to
anything...athough I do like the Flu Travel Tours of Dungeons near you...
Couple of things I would like to finish is hitting Phinny for the last bone
for my spell quest...and I still need to get my LoY spells.  Look forward to
seeing everyone online.

Al