[smee] Re: Parchments!

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:52:18 -0600

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 02:39:02PM +0000, Jon Fisher wrote:

> SMEE:
>
> For all of you who have been gathering Ethereal parchments (or Spectral
> parchments), we need lots of them.  I plan on pausing at 60 for some AA
> points, but will probably hit 61 after some prodding due to the vast
> improvement on mez capability.  However, I really would like to enjoy each
> level and I do get a new mez at level 59.

> Back to topic:  save all ethereals please, even if you don't need the spells
> yet, or can buy some of them.

The problem with this is that after a while they start taking up space.  I
think I have at least 10 of them by now, maybe more!  And if I continue
playing mephit games, the number may be even higher.  My point being that
I would like to start turning them in for other SMEE folk and free up some
bank space.  Right now it seems like Ent will be the first person to need
them, so I may start turning them in for chanter spells, but if anyone
else looks close and wants be to save a couple, let me know.  I have a
pack full of these things by now and (particularly as the brewing thing
has actually begun to be profitable) would appreciate clearing them out of
my bank.

> One last note.  After one month of sending tells (to nearly every listed
> Gnome on the server) , I was able to complete a player crafted robe with
> Spell Haste 3.

Nice work, I assume this will help on those critical mez lockdowns?  Heh.
Impressive stuff; that is not an easy robe to make at all!

Good stuff.  We will see everyone (minus maybe Barry and Jon) on Sunday,
which probably means a single group.  I'd like to press for XP on
everyone, which probably means POJ basement or maybe another tier1 plane;
I don't think we have the damage absorption to take a POD courtyard group
(which is decent XP) and if Tae levels we might even consider yard trash
in a tier 2 plane, but they hit VERY hard.  Any suggestions would be
welcome.  If I get the mephit heart and am able to craft the box of souls,
PoJ is a natural place anyway, but I wouldn't count on it.

-->VPutz