[slackintosh-users] Re: cannot mount mac OS 9.2 cd

  • From: Evandro Cordeiro <evandrocordeiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:35:09 -0800 (PST)

1) I'VE TRIED ISO9660 WITHOUT SUCCESS, BUT I'VE
ALREADY A SOLUTION : HFSUTILS. I'VE USED "HMOUNT
/DEV/CDROM 1" AND XHFS AND IT WORKS.

2) I'VE STARTED MOL AND IT REALLY BOOTED MY MAC OS 9.2
CD. NO PROBLEMS. I NEED MAC OS 9, SINCE I HAVE ONLY
256 MB ON MY IBOOK.

3) ONLY AND A GREAT PROBLEM : I'VE ONLY ONE PARTITION
( ALL SPACE IS FOR LINUX ). I'VE ONLY LINUX INSTALLED.
SO IS THERE ANY WAY TO INSTALL MAC ON EXT3 PARTITION (
MAYBE A DRIVE IMAGE, LIKE VMWARE ON PC  ? ).

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!!
EVANDRO.

http://mail.yahoo.com