[slackintosh-users] cannot mount mac OS 9.2 cd

  • From: Evandro Cordeiro <evandrocordeiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:24:40 -0800 (PST)

I can't mount my mac os 9.2 cd.
But I can mount my os X cd and my mac os 9
applications cd.
I cannot also mount my hardware test cd.
I can mount mac  office v.x cd an cannot mount office
98 cd.
So, some mac cds i can mount and others i cannot
mount.
I've tried:  mount /dev/hdb -t hfs ( or hfsplus )
/mnt/cdrom.
The problem is :
wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hdb,

missing codepage or other error
dmesg | tail or so .
What is wrong.
But I can copy an iso of that mac os 9.2 cd ( cp
/dev/hdb -o loop mac.iso ).
I am planning to run mol with mac os 9.2 , but if I
cannot mount the cd , maybe mol will nor work.
I've also noticed that mac os 9.2 will not work
correctly with mol. Is it true ?
is there a way to install mol from an iso ?
Thank you very much !
Evandro.

http://mail.yahoo.com