[SimpleMail-usr] Re: How can I adjust the font size in html mail view?

  • From: Kulwant Bhogal <kulwant.bhogal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simplemail-usr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Jun 2005 21:16:03 +0100

Hello Jan,

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan-Erik Karlsson [mailto:trgse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21/09/2004 17:19:43
Subject: [SimpleMail-usr] Re: How can I adjust the font size in html mail view?

>>> Does anyone know how to adjust the font size in a html mail without
>>> editing the email source?
>>>
>>> Some html emails come up with a tiny font which is not readable.

>> You can change this via a SimpleHTML.prefs file. Sorry that there is no
>> documention, but please look at the SimpleHTML archive how the format
>> is.

> two things...

> 1) actually there is no such things as a SimpleHTML.prefs used, it's
> called SimpleHTML.config

Ok, here's a strange thing. In my system I could not find a
SimpleHTML.config file. So I downloaded SimpleHTML.lha (V1.6) from Aminet
and I can't figure out how I am supposed to make this work with Simplemail.
Where do I put the SimpleHTML executable and the SimpleHTML.config file? It
is not obvious.

The strange thing is that my libs: dir has a SimpleHTML.library file (Ver
1.-1).

So what is the answer?

Also, is there a way to speed up html view (with pictures)? I have ppc
datatypes installed for images but still html emails with images take a while
to display (CPU = 50MHz 060).

Kind regards,

Kulwant