[sib-access] Re: setup instructions

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:56:23 -0800

Barbie,

Yes go ahead and stick with JAWS 11. The scripts should work fine with any
version of JAWS, I think but why bother switching back/forth between
programs?

Oh, and...Tried Peggy Sue
Tried Betty Lou
Tried Mary Lou
But I knew she wouldn't do...

Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit