[sib-access] Re: setup instructions

  • From: Barbie Elliott <barbieelliott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:49:53 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to set up for the first time.   I have been monotering this
discussion because I am running windows 7 and wanting to use sib access
scripts with the best configuration possible.

  Thanks a ton Tim for getting me going.  With the sib 5 serial number you
were able to get for me, I downloaded and registered
5.25.  But now I'm having a couple of problems.

First, when I try to run version 5.25 I get a message that says it is not
compatible with the version of windows I am running.  I have Windows 7 with
64 bits.  I Went to the reccommended links and found a compatibility tool
for 5 and windows 7.  and downloaded it from the Sibelius  website.  I ran
the tool and it says there are no compatibility problems.  The
error message still comes up when I try to open sibeleus.  I can bypass the
message and open it, but I'm not sure if it's working correctly, since I
haven't gone to the next step of downloading the sib access scripts.

Next, I can find a bunch of articles about sib access but not the actual
scripts.  Can someone send me the link to download these?-----Original
Message-----