[sib-access] Re: problems with properties window

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:06:38 -0800

Lior,

Apology accepted, and feel free to ask any time you need some help.

When you've started using Sibelius, you may want to look at a collection of
text files I have with various tips and tricks that came from Dan Rugman,
amongst others. They help a lot in understanding just how we can more easily
use Sibelius.

Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit