[sib-access] Re: problems with properties window

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:39:19 -0800

Lior,

You are unfair. We cannot know what someone else writes if the mail has not
yet transmitted. You should know that. That is a very typical fact with
e-mail lists. I sense you are thinking you are so very clever with your
taunt.

Now since you have opened that box, I will continue. I have observed that
you Lior have persisted to not answer our simple questions as to whether you
have read documentation for completely installed the product, and yet you
come to us with problems to solve that do not have a solution because you
have cause the problem yourself.

Lior, you need to read *your* messages and take our advice before you ignore
them and do your own thing. We all went through the same learning process,
but for those who followed all the steps, we were better able to use the
product. We did not flood the list with questions for which there is either
no answer, or else a very simple answer right in the documentation, right in
your hands.

Lior, you may (or may not) have noticed that I took time yesterday to send
you a few very helpful documents to get you going and I wonder if you
bothered to read any of them?

Lior, I am not inclined to be so helpful in the future. I hope you are able
to figure out Sibelius on your own from now on.

Latitude E6520, JAWS 14,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit