[sib-access] Re: laptop issue

  • From: "Ugur Yuvarlak" <uyuvarlak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 18:55:47 +0300

Dan,

My jaws is definitly using the laptop layout. When I write you this mail, I
can use any of the jaws junction which fascilitates the caps lock ke.
However when I run the sibelius I can't use my caps key. I checked if
sibelius perceives mmy keyboard layout and yes it does, when I press ctrl+f1
on the quick start menu, it shows the keyboard layout as laptop.

If I don't use my caps key in some way, scripts seem to work more or less
properly. Again I am unable to zoom in because when I change my keyboard
layout to english UK, it doesn't let me zoom in by ctrl+= or ctrl+-. This
causes me to go through a score a little slower.

I will ask for a sighted assistance though, I guess rotation might be the
main issue. If you may tell me how to disable it, I can check if it really
is.

Best Regards
Ugur