[sib-access] laptop issue

  • From: Uğur Yuvarlak <uyuvarlak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:43:41 +0300

Hello,
well this topic has been mentioned a lot but still there is a problem at my
side too.

I installed sibelius access on a laptop but problem here is that in this laptop
jaws 8 is installed. I followed the instructions to configure the access for
the laptop command set, however I think it doesn't recognize my keyboard
setting. whenever I open access options by ctrl+f1, it shows my keyboard being
desktop.

Another thing too, the  caps lock key is not working on access as well, I can't
substitute it with insert key either. I.E. I can't read the current line
pressing either caps or insert keys.

One last thing too, in the preferences menu the listboxes  are not read
correctly, I get a message saying "no item selected" when I move in a list.

Thanks ýn advance,
Ugur