[sib-access] help!

  • From: Heather Collen <HCollen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:25:35 +0000

Hi,
I work with a year 10 boy who is new to using Sibelius access, but we are
having a few problems and wondered if anyone could help? These are the problems;
?     Note names not being read (Usually says A4, C4, etc) but now either is
silent or says a random number. This number is not 4th or 8th, etc but
something like 1 or 2.)
?     Buttons to change length of note, i.e ? to a quaver or crochet (F2, F3,
F4) are not changing it.
?     JAWS says that the plug-in is not running correctly even though I
followed all previous steps of opening or closing windows.

Thanks,
Heather