[sib-access] Re: going from Sib 3 to Sib 5

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:26:07 -0700

Harvey,

Before you play the song the first time, is it possible that you have the
entire part highlighted, and then after stopping, inadvertently pressing the
UpArrow key? That would explain why it goes a half or whole step sharp.

Pressing the spacebar to start and stop should not do anything to the pitch.
Are you using a laptop, or a laptop keyboard layout, and perhaps the key
mapping is a little off?