[sib-access] going from Sib 3 to Sib 5

  • From: "Harvey Miller" <hhmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:41:20 -0400

I moved my Sibelius 3 scores into Sibelius 5 and some of the parts while
playing the scores, are in the wrong key.  A violin sonata istarts in D; the
piano part is correct but the violin part is a whole step high.  The notes on
the score are correct but the pitch is wrong.
Another thing is that I can correct the pitch by moving the tuning wheel on the
synth.
Harve