[sib-access] can Sibelius access work with Sibelius 5.25 english demo?

  • From: Roy <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:06:00 +0300

hi listers
my name is Roy , and this is my first time on the list , so please forgive me
if this has already been discussed.
am now testing the english demo of Sibelius 5.25 with the Sibelius access RC1.
have thoroughly carried out all the installation and configuration steps as
outlined in the documentation.
tried it on my desktop with the Desktop Access plug-in , and on my laptop with
the Laptop Access plug-in.
in both cases , when testing the plug-in , Jaws says that it is not running
properly.
all my checkings , including that of the Jaws keyboard manager reveal that the
shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Shift+0 is already installed and the plug-in is enabled.
am I missing something here? can Sibelius-access be used with the Sibelius 5.25
demo?
thanks alot for any help
Roy.